Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to School Prep

Hello and welcome to a.l.o.e. in the classroom! I know I mentioned in my very first post that a.l.o.e. in the classroom would be coming in September, but I'm excited to get started, so I'm a few hours early...

School officially starts on September 8th for teachers in NYC, and on the 9th for students. So we get one day to set up. ONE DAY??? Impossible! That is why my desk (at home) currently looks like this...
(art supplies and journals mixed with
classroom binders and unit plans)
(This chaos will soon be very organized for I am a teacher
and a LEO; a very deadly organizing combo.) 
and it's also why school does not really start on September 8th for me and many of my lovely colleagues. We will be heading to the classroom this week to clean, organize, label, plan, perform admin duties, etc, etc, in order to ensure a smooth and seamless start to the 2015-2016 school year.

Hello and welcome to my teaching & learning journey!   

No comments:

Post a Comment