Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Summer Artifacts

We're getting ready to introduce summer artifacts to the kiddos (I wrote about artifacts last September here), and I have a few shells and other bits and bobs to share with them as examples of what they can bring.

I love learning about my kids through these artifacts, and afterwards, we keep a little display of them to make the room more personal and cozy. This year we plan to sketch our artifacts, and write the stories of these objects and mementos in our writers notebooks.

I had piles of postcards, maps, ticket stubs, souvenirs, ... from this summer's travels, so I decided to photograph these little collections and share them here.
From my trip to Santa Fe. You can see more here and here.



Two lovely birthday gifts, from two special friends who know me well ;)

Signed by Gennine, who was so kind to meet with us.

From my time in Copenhagen.
A wedding, museums, canals... see more here.




No comments:

Post a Comment